Hitting a plateau? Eating healthy and exercising, but still not seeing the results you want? Here at MyFitnessPal, we know how difficult it is to lose weight — so we asked MyFitnessPal users who’ve lost over 100 pounds for their weight loss success tips. Get inspired and stay motivated!
1. Be faithful and honest in your tracking.
2. Calendar your workouts.
3. Log yourself into good habits.
4. Log your liquid calories.
5. Swap out fast food for clean food.
6. Get your macros figured out.
7. Feed your body what it needs.
8. It’s a lifestyle change, not a diet.
9. Stick to three things at a time.
10. Stay active, hydrated and nourished.
Be Honest and Consistent
11. Stay consistent.
12. Don’t lie to yourself.
13. Don’t take shortcuts.
14. Surround yourself with supporters.
If you loved these tips, check out more MyFitnessPal users success stories here and here! What are your top weight loss tips? Share with fellow MFP users in the comments below.
The post 14 Top Tips from Users Who’ve Lost Over 100 Pounds appeared first on Hello Healthy.